Author:William Younger Fletcher
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fl||William Younger Fletcher
F.S.A.; assistant-keeper in the department of printed books in the British Museum.|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. Y. F."
- Bookbinding in France (1894)
- English Bookbindings in the British Museum: Illustrations of Sixty-three Examples Selected on Account of Their Beauty or Historical Interest (1895)
- Bookbinding in England and France (1897)
- English Book Collectors (1902) 
Works about Fletcher
- “Retirement: William Younger Fletcher,” in The Times (1895)
- “Death: William Younger Fletcher,” in The Times (1913)
- "FLETCHER, William Younger". Who's Who, 59: p. 612. 1907.