(Redirected from Bible (Wikisource)/Jeremiah)
For other English-language translations of this work, see Jeremiah (Bible).
23Thus says Yahweh:
- "Let not the wise man
- glory in his wisdom;
- let not the mighty man
- glory in his might;
- let not the rich man
- glory in his riches.
- 24Now if he does, in this let him who glories glory
- that he understands and knows me.
- For I am Yahweh providing kindness,
- judgement and righteousness in the land,
- for in these I delight,"
- declares Yahweh.
4Thus says Yahweh, the God of Israel:
- I am turning back the instruments of war