British North America Act, 1867/The Third Schedule
The Third Schedule
Provincial Public Works and Property to be the Property of Canada
- 1. Canals, with Lands and Water Power connected therewith.
- 2. Public Harbours.
- 3. Lighthouses and Piers, and Sable Island.
- 4. Steamboats, Dredges, and public Vessels.
- 5. Rivers and Lake Improvements.
- 6. Railways and Railway Stocks, Mortgages, and other Debts due by Railway Companies.
- 7. Military Roads.
- 8. Custom Houses, Post Offices, and all other Public Buildings, except such as the Government of Canada appropriate for the Use of the Provincial Legislatures and Governments.
- 9. Property transferred by the Imperial Government, and known as Ordnance Property.
- 10. Armouries, Drill Sheds, Military Clothing, and Munitions of War, and Lands set apart for general Public Purposes.