Category:1970s energy crisis
The 1970s energy crisis was a period in which the economies of the major industrial countries of the world were heavily affected and faced substantial petroleum shortages, real and perceived, as well as elevated prices.1970s energy crisis on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.— Excerpted from
Pages in category "1970s energy crisis"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- President Ford–Ambassador Ardeshir Zahedi memcon (August 21, 1974)
- President Ford–Ambassador Sir Peter Ramsbotham memcon (January 22, 1975)
- President Ford–Edward Heath memcon (September 10, 1974)
- President Ford–Harold Wilson–James Callaghan memcon (May 30, 1975)
- President Ford–Henry Kissinger memcon (August 17, 1974)
- President Ford–James Callaghan memcon (September 24, 1974)
- President Ford–Umar al-Saqqaf memcon (August 29, 1974)