Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Murder ballads (7 P)
Pages in category "Ballads"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total.
- Translation:Balade to Rosemounde
- Ballad (Dunbar)
- Ballad (Hood; "It was not in the Winter")
- Ballad (Hood; "She's up and gone, the graceless girl")
- A Ballad of Abbreviations
- The Ballad of Blasphemous Bill
- Tales of a Wayside Inn/Part Second/The Musician's Tale/The Ballad of Carmilhan
- The Ballad of Chevy Chase
- The Ballad of Chevy Chase (no source)
- The Ballad of Cockatoo Dock
- A Ballad of Ducks
- The Ballad of G.R. Dibbs
- Ballad of Gresham College
- The Ballad of Gum-Boot Ben
- The Ballad of Hard-Luck Henry
- A Ballad of John Silver
- The Ballad of M.T. Nutt and His Dog
- Littell's Living Age/Volume 137/Issue 1776/A Ballad of May
- Translation:Ballad of Mulan
- The Ballad of One-Eyed Mike
- The Ballad of Pious Pete
- The Ballad of Reading Gaol
- The Ballad of Soulful Sam
- The Ballad of that P.N.
- The Ballad of the Black Fox Skin
- A Ballad of the Boston Tea-Party (1874)
- The Ballad of the Brand
- The Ballad of the Carpet Bag
- Birds of Passage (Collection)/A Ballad of the French Fleet
- Ballad of the Jelly-Cake
- The Ballad of the Northern Lights
- A Ballad of the Ranks
- The Ballad of the Rover
- The Ballad of the White Horse
- A Ballad of Trees and the Master
- Flint and Feather/Part III/The Ballad of Yaada
- Ballad on the American War
- Ballade (Dunbar)
- Ballade de Margueritte (Normande)
- A Ballade of an Anti-puritan
- A Ballad of Suicide
- A Ballade of Theatricals
- Ballads of a Cheechako
- Ballads on Mr. Heron's Election - Ballad First
- Ballads on Mr. Heron's Election - Ballad Second
- Ballads on Mr. Heron's Election - Ballad Third
- Battle of Grendon
- Billy Lyons and Stack O' Lee
- A Border Ballad
- Translation:Bridge of Arta
- A sappe ther wos and that a crumbe manne ...
- A sappe ther wos and that a crumbe manne...
- Scarlet and gold are the stars tonight ...
- Scarlet and gold are the stars tonight...
- The Shores of Amerikay
- The Shores of Botany Bay
- Spancil Hill
- Stagolee (Hurt)
- Stagolee (Journal of American Folk-Lore)