Jump to navigation Jump to search
- sister projects: Wikipedia article, Commons gallery, Commons category, quotes, definition, course, Wikidata item.
Literature relating to or written by children in general.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Child care (1 C, 3 P)
- Children's games (6 P)
- Children's literature (5 C, 156 P)
- Early childhood education (1 C, 3 P)
- Poems written by children (18 P)
- Stories written by children (8 P)
Pages in category "Children"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- The American Journal of Psychology/Volume 21/Spontaneous Constructions and Primitive Activities of Children Analogous to those of Primitive Man
- The Babes in the Wood (1800)/The babes in the wood
- The Folk-Lore Journal/Volume 6/Birth Ceremonies of the Prabhus
- The Golden Scarecrow
- The Literary Sense/Cinderella
- The Little Girl and her Doll
- The power of affection
- The Red Book Magazine/Volume 43/Number 4/Universal Uncles
- The Red Book Magazine/Volume 7/Number 6/Don't You Remember?
- The Strand Magazine/Volume 1/Issue 2/At the Children's Hospital
- The Strand Magazine/Volume 1/Issue 4/Babies
- The Strand Magazine/Volume 1/Issue 5/Child Workers in London
- The Strand Magazine/Volume 2/Issue 9/The Foundling Hospital
- The Surprising savage girl
- The Two Babes in the Wood (1828)/The Two babes in the wood
- The Woman With a Past/Through June
- Things Japanese/Children
- True Tilda
- The Two Babes in the Wood (1828)