- This category is for the genre of dramatic works. For the popular meaning of the term "comedy", see Category:Humor.
The comic theatre, whose Western origins are found in Ancient Greece. Greeks and Romans confined the word "comedy" to descriptions of stage-plays with happy endings. In the Middle Ages, the term expanded to include narrative poems with happy endings and a lighter tone. As time progressed, the word came more and more to be associated with any sort of performance intended to cause laughter.— Excerpted from Comedy on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Comedy"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Bill Cosby brings legendary humor to Watertown
- Bill Cosby Honors Reservist During Performance
- Bill Cosby Library of Congress Living Legend Award description
- Bill Cosby made honorary chief petty officer
- Bill Cosby Reminds Us That We Can All Be Scientists
- Bill Cosby Speaks About His Time In the U.S. Navy
- Box and Cox