Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Diseases"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 77/July 1910/The Nature of Disease and of its Cure
- The New York Times/1918/01/16/149 Deaths in Camps Caused by Pneumonia
- The New York Times/1918/03/29/Camp Deaths Increase
- The New York Times/1918/04/03/Mysterious Epidemic Assails Ford Plant
- The New York Times/1918/04/05/Army Health Continues Good
- The New York Times/1918/04/29/Crew's Illness a Puzzle
- The New York Times/1918/05/30/Spaniards Believe the U-Boats Brought Widespread Epidemic
- The New York Times/1918/05/31/Topics of the Times/This, Too, Germany Has Done?
- The New York Times/1918/06/01/Col. Willard Is Stricken
- The New York Times/1918/06/01/Queer Epidemic Sweeps North China
- The New York Times/1918/06/21/German Hunger Spreads Disease
- The New York Times/1918/06/22/Disease Ravages Rumania
- The New York Times/1918/06/25/Dysentery and Influenza Weaken German Army As Hopes of a West Front Victory Are Waning
- The New York Times/1918/06/27/Spanish Influenza Is Raging in the German Army; Grip and Typhus Also Prevalent Among Soldiers
- The New York Times/1918/06/28/No Influenza in Our Army
- The New York Times/1918/06/28/Topics of the Times/Concerning "Spanish Influenza"
- The New York Times/1918/07/03/Fumigate for Influenza
- The New York Times/1918/07/08/Americans' Deeds Send Our Stock Up