Engineering is the practical application of mathematic techniques, along with knowledge from other disciplines of learning (both academic and general) in the pursuit of the creation of new technologies, knowledge or products that will either improve the quality of life for human beings, a group of individuals (human or animal), or the environment.
Special care must be taken by an Engineer. It is the duty of an Engineer to ensure all potential consequences are analyzed in depth, and justify the product, technology or knowledge complies with the high standards of ethics required by the Engineering Profession.
Regulatory groups oversee this.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Biographies of engineers (2 C, 22 P)
- ► Civil engineering (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Electrical engineering (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Mechanical engineering (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Systems Engineering (empty)
Pages in category "Engineering"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- We Stand with Ahmed - and We Hope He'll Join Us for Astronomy Night
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open Access/Programmatic import from PubMed Central/A Quick Guide to Software Licensing for the Scientist-Programmer
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open Access/Programmatic import from PubMed Central/Single Cell Analysis of Drug Distribution by Intravital Imaging