This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Armadillos (2 P)
- ► Bats (2 P)
- ► Donkeys (1 P)
- ► Elephants (2 P)
- ► Horses (11 P)
- ► Rodents (5 C, 1 P)
- ► Shrews and moles (1 P)
Pages in category "Mammals"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 54/April 1899/The Physical Geography of the West Indies: Mammals I
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 71/August 1907/The Place of Linnaeus In the Unfolding of Science: His Views on the Class Mammalia
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 10/April 1877/The Plant-Eaters of North America
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open Access/Programmatic import from PubMed Central/DNA Analysis Indicates That Asian Elephants Are Native to Borneo and Are Therefore a High Priority for Conservation
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open Access/Programmatic import from PubMed Central/Ecological Changes in Coyotes (Canis latrans) in Response to the Ice Age Megafaunal Extinctions
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open Access/Programmatic import from PubMed Central/Sirt1 Regulates Insulin Secretion by Repressing UCP2 in Pancreatic β Cells
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open AccessProgrammatic import from PubMed Central/Prophylactic versus Therapeutic Fingolimod Restoration of Presynaptic Defects in Mice Suffering from Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis