Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Angiosperms (20 C, 2 P)
- ► Carnivorous plants (3 C, 4 P)
- ► EB1911:Science:Biology:Plants (501 P)
- ► Gymnosperms (3 P)
- ► Mosses (3 P)
- ► Oregon Grape (2 P)
- ► Plant taxa by family (73 C)
Pages in category "Plants"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 47/July 1895/Herbaria in Relation to Botany
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 80/February 1912/The History of Gymnosperms
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 68/March 1906/How Rooting Aquatic Plants Influence the Nutrition of the Food Fishes of our Great Lakes
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 12/February 1878/The Hygienic Influence of Plants
- Once a Week (magazine)/Series 1/Volume 2/The lace-leaf plant at Kew
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 47/October 1895/The Life of Water Plants
- List of new and rare Plants, collected in Abyssinia during the years 1805 and 1810, arranged according to the Linnean System
- List of Plants collected by the Officers, &c., in Captain Ross's voyage, on the coasts of Baffin's Bay
- Observations, systematical and geographical, on the herbarium collected by Professor Christian Smith, in the vicinity of the Congo, during the expedition to explore that river, under the command of Captain Tuckey, in the year 1816
- On the movements and habits of climbing plants
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 13/September 1878/The Origin of Fruits