Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Slavery"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Once a Week (magazine)/Series 1/Volume 6/Abolition of slavery in the District of Columbia
- An Address to the Public
- Adventures of Roderick Random
- An Appeal in Favor of that Class of Americans Called Africans
- Articles of agreement between Thomas F. Mulledy, of Georgetown, District of Columbia, of one part, and Jesse Beatty and Henry Johnson, of the State of Louisiana, of the other part
- Aunt Phillis's Cabin
- A caution and warning to Great Britain and Her Colonies in a short representation of the calamitous state of the enslaved negroes in the British Dominions
- Circular No. 3591
- The Complete Poems of Paul Laurence Dunbar/The Colored Soldiers
- The Confessions of Nat Turner
- The Crime against Kansas
- The Cross
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave
- The Negroes at Port Royal: Report of E. L. Pierce, Government Agent, to the Hon. Salmon P. Chase, Secretary of the Treasury
- The American Historical Review/Volume 23/The New England Emigrant Aid Company and English Cotton Supply Associations