Jump to navigation Jump to search
Volume 81 (1937)
- A dollar in the hands of selfish greed and money monopoly is more dangerous, more powerful, than shot or shell, than sword or gun by Charles Binderup, March 19, 1937.
Volume 82 (1937)
- Business conditions in America—what is the meaning of the "recession", so-called?, by James Hamilton Lewis, December 8, 1937.
Volume 115 (1969)
- American Links with Early Days of Rhodesia: remarks of R.W.S. Turner, excerpt from the U.S. Congressional Record, extentions of remarks, Hon. John R. Rarick of Louisiana, November 12, 1969, 33961.
Volume 116 (1970)
Volume 126 (1980)
Volume 136 (1990)
Volume 142 (1996)
Volume 146 (2000)
Volume 147 (2001)
- Honoring Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Tribute to Poet Laureate Stanley Kunitz
- Islamic Extremists Find Unwitting Allies in Central Asian Dictatorships
- Human Cloning - Congressional Record (House): April 26, 2001
- Central Asian Repression and Mismanagement Are the Problem Not the Solution to Combating Islamic Extremism
- Threat of Germ Warfare and Bioterrorism
- Good Government - Congressional Record: October 2, 2001
- Honoring the American Lung Association's Health Advocates of the Year
- Working With Repressive Regimes in Central Asia
- Tribute to Christmas
- White House Christmas Tree
- Middle Eastern Terrorist Incidents
- Getting America's Anti-Terrorist Message to Central Asia
- 49th Annual Andersen Air Force Base Christmas Drop in Micronesia
Volume 148 (2002)
Volume 149 (2003)
- A New Mexico Desert Flower Flor De Las Flores, remarks of Hon. Heather Wilson of New Mexico on "Al Hurricane, a musical legend and the Godfather of New Mexico music." June 4, 2003.
- In Recognition of the 25th Anniversary of the Assassinations of Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk, by Nancy Pelosi December 8, 2003.
Volume 150 (2004)
Volume 151 (2005)
Volume 152 (2006)
- Honoring the Distinguished Ethiopian Poet Laureate Tsegaye Gabre-Medhin by Elijah Eugene Cummings, May 15, 2006.
- A tribute to Paul de la Garza by Charles William Young, November 13, 2006.
- Tribute to Paul de la Garza by James Oscar Davis, November 14, 2006.
Volume 153 (2007)
Volume 154 (2008)
- Welcoming the Honorable Jackie Speier to the House of Representatives, April 10, 2008
- Privileged Resolution—Intent to Offer: Representative Kucinich announced his intention to offer a privileged resolution, by Dennis Kucinich June 9, 2008.
Volume 155 (2009)
Volume 156 (2010)
- In Recognition of Dr. James Meier of the San Mateo Medical Center by Jackie Speier, May 4, 2010.
- "The Speech," also known as "The Economy," by Bernard Sanders, December 10, 2010.
Volume 157 (2011)
Volume 158 (2012)
Volume 159 (2013)
Volume 160 (2014)
Volume 161 (2015)
- Netanyahu Address to Congress 3/3/2015
- Joint Meeting to Hear an Address by Pope Francis of the Holy See 
Volume 162 (2016)
Volume 163 (2017)
- Honoring the discovery of Hernando de Soto’s 1539 encampment and the lost Native American town of Potano
Volume 165 (2019)
- Issue #9, pages H668–H669: Speech about an immigrant constituent by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, January 16, 2019.
Volume 167 (2021)
- Issue #4, January 6, 2021