Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2001
Jump to navigation Jump to search
106TH UNITED STATES CONGRESS
Making consolidated appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2001, and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
- (a) The provisions of the following bills of the 106th Congress are hereby enacted into law:
- (1) H.R. 5656, as introduced on December 14, 2000.
- (2) H.R. 5657, as introduced on December 14, 2000.
- (3) H.R. 5658, as introduced on December 14, 2000.
- (4) H.R. 5666, as introduced on December 15, 2000, except that the text of H.R. 5666, as so enacted, shall not include section 123 (relating to the enactment of H.R. 4904).
- (5) H.R. 5660, as introduced on December 14, 2000.
- (6) H.R. 5661, as introduced on December 14, 2000.
- (7) H.R. 5662, as introduced on December 14, 2000.
- (8) H.R. 5663, as introduced on December 14, 2000.
- (9) H.R. 5667, as introduced on December 15, 2000.
- (b) In publishing this Act in slip form and in the United States Statutes at Large pursuant to section 112 of title 1, United States Code, the Archivist of the United States shall include after the date of approval at the end appendixes setting forth the texts of the bills referred to in subsection (a) of this section and the text of any other bill enacted into law by reference by reason of the enactment of this Act.
- (a) Notwithstanding Rule 3 of the Budget Scorekeeping Guidelines set forth in the joint explanatory statement of the committee of conference accompanying Conference Report 105-217, legislation enacted in section 505 of the Department of Transportation and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2001, section 312 of the Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2001, titles X and XI of H.R. 5548 (106th Congress) as enacted by H.R. 4942 (106th Congress), division B of H.R. 5666 (106th Congress) as enacted by this Act, and sections 1(a)(5) through 1(a)(9) of this Act that would have been estimated by the Office of Management and Budget as changing direct spending or receipts under section 252 of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 were it included in an Act other than an appropriations Act shall be treated as direct spending or receipts legislation, as appropriate, under section 252 of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985.
- (b) In preparing the final sequestration report required by section 254(f)(3) of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 for fiscal year 2001, in addition to the information required by that section, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget shall change any balance of direct spending and receipts legislation for fiscal year 2001 under section 252 of that Act to zero.
- (c) This Act may be cited as the ``Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2001´´.
Approved December 21, 2000.
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.|
- The following appendixes were added pursuant to the provisions of Section 1 of this Act (114 Stat. 2763).
- (114 Stat. 2762A-1)
- Table of Contents
- The table of contents is as follows:
- H.R. 4577, (S. 2553)
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 106-293, accompanying S. 2553 (Comm. on Appropriations)
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 146 (2000):
- June 8, 12-14, considered and passed House.
- June 22, 23, 26-30, considered and passed Senate, amended.
- Dec. 15, House and Senate agreed to conference report.
- WEEKLY COMPILATION OF PRESIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS, Vol. 36 (2000):
- Dec. 21, Presidential remarks and statement.
- Consolidated Appropriations Act (Disambiguation)