Tao Te Ching
(Redirected from Dao De Jing)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Tâo Teh King (1891), part of Vol. V of The Sacred Books of China, translated by James Legge
- The Sayings of Lao Tzu (1905), excerpted from the Tao Te Ching, translated by Lionel Giles
- "Sayings of Lao Tzŭ" (1922), excerpted from the Tao Te Ching, in the Gems of Chinese Literature compiled and translated by Herbert Allen Giles
- Tao Te Ching, translated by Wikisource
- The Tao Teh King by C. Spurgeon Medhurst, Chicago, Independent Book Co.