Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adoption of the Federal Constitution
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on the talk page.
(sources: See notes in header.)
- Virginia Resolutions of 1798
- Address accompanying the resolutions
- Answers of Delaware, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Vermont
- Kentucky Resolutions of 1798
- Kentucky Resolutions of 1799
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1928.
This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.