Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2010
111TH UNITED STATES CONGRESS
Making appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2010,
and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
- That the following sums are appropriated, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, for the Department of Homeland Security for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2010, and for other purposes, namely:
Table of Contents 
- This Act may be cited as the ``Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2010´´.
Approved October 28, 2009.
- Note: A Table of Contents was not provided in the original text; an abbreviated one has been added here strictly for navigational and editorial purposes. In the original text, Title I came immediately after the Enacting Clause.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 111-31 accompanying S. 1298 (Comm. on Appropriations)
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 155 (2009):
- June 24, considered and passed House.
- July 9, considered and passed Senate, amended.
- Oct. 13, Conference report filed.
- Oct. 15, House agreed to conference report.
- Oct. 20, Senate agreed to conference report.