Football for Player and Spectator
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Football: Its origin and development
- Football: Its prestige and popularity in American colleges and high school life
- Football: What it does for the player physically, mentally, and morally
- Football from the spectator's point of view
- Football: Its varied characteristics as played in the different parts of the United States
- Preparing the Material: Passing, Starting, Catching, Kicking, etc.
- Individual Positions
- Development of the Team
- The Evening's Work
- Requirements of the Individual
- Team Play
- Photographs of formations and diagrams of plays
- A few "Hurry Ups"