H.R. 3200/Division A/Title II
==TITLE II — HEALTH INSURANCE EXCHANGE AND RELATED PROVISIONS==
- SUBTITLE A—HEALTH INSURANCE EXCHANGE
- Sec. 201. Establishment of Health Insurance Exchange; Outline of Duties; Definitions.
- Sec. 202. Exchange-Eligible Individuals and Employers.
- Sec. 203. Benefits Package Levels.
- Sec. 204. Contracts for the Offering of Exchange-Participating Health Benefits Plans.
- Sec. 205. Outreach and Enrollment of Exchange-Eligible Individuals & Employers in Exchange-Participating Health Benefits Plan.
- Sec. 206. Other Functions.
- Sec. 207. Health Insurance Exchange Trust Fund.
- Sec. 208. Optional Operation of State-Based Health Insurance Exchanges.
- SUBTITLE B—PUBLIC HEALTH INSURANCE OPTIONS
- Sec. 221. Establishment and Administration of a Public Health Insurance Option as an Exchange-Qualified Health Benefits Plan.
- Sec. 222. Premiums and Financing.
- Sec. 223. Payment Rates for Items and Services.
- Sec. 224. Modernized Payment Initiatives and Delivery System Reform.
- Sec. 225. Provider Participation.
- Sec. 226. Application of Fraud and Abuse Provisions.
- SUBTITLE C—INDIVIDUAL AFFORDABILITY CREDITS