H.R. 3200/Division B/Title II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
==TITLE II — MEDICARE BENEFICIARY IMPROVEMENTS==
- Subtitle A—Improving and Simplifying Financial Assistance for Low Income Medicare Beneficiaries
- Sec. 1201. Improving Assets Tests for Medicare Savings Program and Low-Income Subsidy Program.
- Sec. 1202. Elimination of PART D Cost-Sharing for Certain Non-Institutionalized Full-Benefit Dual Eligible Individuals.
- Sec. 1203. Eliminating Barriers to Enrollment.
- Sec. 1204. Enhanced Oversight Relating to Reimbursements for Retroactive Low Income Subsidy Enrollment.
- Sec. 1205. Intelligent Assignment in Enrollment.
- Sec. 1206. Special Enrollment Period and Automatic Enrollment Process for Certain Subsidy Eligible Individuals.
- Sec. 1207. Application of MA Premiums Prior to Rebate in Calculation of Low Income Subsidy Benchmark.
- Subtitle B—Reducing Health Disparities
- Subtitle C—Miscellaneous Improvements
- Sec. 1233. Advance Care Planning Consultation.
- Sec. 1234. PART B Special Enrollment Period and Waiver of Limited Enrollment Penalty for TRICARE Beneficiaries.
- Sec. 1235. Exception for Use of More Recent Tax Year in Case of Gains from Sale of Primary Residence in Computing PART B Income-Related Premium.