Jump to navigation Jump to search
A scan-backed, verifiable version of this work can be edited at Index:The Heimskringla; or, Chronicle of the Kings of Norway Vol 1.djvu.
If you would like to help, please see Help:Match and split and Help:Proofread.
- Ynglinga Saga
- Halfdan the Black Saga
- Harald Harfager's Saga
- Hakon the Good's Saga
- Saga of King Harald Grafeld and of Earl Hakon Son of Sigurd
- King Olaf Trygvason's Saga
- Saga of Olaf Haraldson (St. Olaf)
- Saga of Magnus the Good
- Saga of Harald Hardrade
- Saga of Olaf Kyrre
- Magnus Barefoot's Saga
- Saga of Sigurd the Crusader and His Brothers Eystein and Olaf
- Saga of Magnus the Blind and of Harald Gille
- Saga of Sigurd, Inge, and Eystein, the Sons of Harald
- Saga of Hakon Herdebreid (Hakon the Broad-Shouldered)
- Magnus Erlingson's Saga
Based on the text from "Heimskringla: A History of the Norse Kings" (Norroena Society, London, 1907), except for Ynglinga Saga, which was not included in that edition and comes from Laing's original edition (London, 1844).