In War Time (Whittier)
For works with similar titles, see In War Time.
|It has been suggested that the chapters or sections of this work become subpages of this basepage.
The chapters or sections of this work are currently on Wikisource as individual basepages. These chapters or sections should be moved to become subpages of this basepage. If you'd like to help, see Help:Subpages.
- To Samuel E. Sewall and Harriet W. Sewall, of Melrose
- Thy Will Be Done
- A Word for the Hour
- "Ein Feste Burg Ist Unser Gott"
- To John C. Fremont
- The Watchers
- To Englishmen
- Mithridates at Chios
- At Port Royal (includes Song of the Negro Boatmen)
- Astraea at the Capitol
- The Battle Autumn of 1862
- Hymn: "Oh, none in all the world before"
- The Proclamation
- Anniversary Poem
- Barbara Frietchie
- What the Birds Said
- The Mantle of St. John de Matra
- Laus Deo!
- Hymn for the Celebration of Emancipation at Newburyport