Indian Currency and Finance
A scan-backed, verifiable version of this work can be edited at Index:Indian currency and finance (IA indiancurrencyfi00keynuoft).djvu.
If you would like to help, please see Help:Match and split and Help:Proofread.
- Chapter I: The Present Position of the Rupee
- Chapter II: The Gold-Exchange Standard
- Chapter III: Paper Currency
- Chapter IV: The Present Position of Gold in India and Proposals for a Gold Currency
- Chapter V: Council Bills and Remittance
- Chapter VI: The Secretary of State's Reserves and the Cash Balances
- Chapter VII: Indian Banking
- Chapter VIII: The Indian Rate of Discount
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published in 1913, before the cutoff of January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of this work died in 1946, so this work is in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 76 years or less. This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse