Indian Currency and Finance
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A scan-backed, verifiable version of this work can be edited at Index:Indian currency and finance (IA indiancurrencyfi00keynuoft).djvu.
If you would like to help, please see Help:Match and split and Help:Proofread.
- Chapter I: The Present Position of the Rupee
- Chapter II: The Gold-Exchange Standard
- Chapter III: Paper Currency
- Chapter IV: The Present Position of Gold in India and Proposals for a Gold Currency
- Chapter V: Council Bills and Remittance
- Chapter VI: The Secretary of State's Reserves and the Cash Balances
- Chapter VII: Indian Banking
- Chapter VIII: The Indian Rate of Discount