WEAPONS OF MASS
THE ASSESSMENT OF THE BRITISH
Foreword by the Prime Minister 3
Executive Summary 5
Part 1: Iraq’s Chemical, Biological, Nuclear and Ballistic Missile Programmes 9
- Chapter 1: The role of intelligence 9
- Chapter 2: Iraq’s programmes 1971–1998 11
- Chapter 3: The current position 1998–2002 17
Part 2: History of UN Weapons Inspections 33
Part 3: Iraq under Saddam Hussein 43 2
This file is licensed under the United Kingdom Open Government Licence v1.0.
- You are free to:
- copy, publish, distribute and transmit the Information;
- adapt the Information;
- exploit the Information commercially for example, by combining it with other Information, or by including it in your own product or application.
- You must, where you do any of the above:
- acknowledge the source of the Information by including any attribution statement specified by the Information Provider(s) and, where possible, provide a link to this licence;
- ensure that you do not use the Information in a way that suggests any official status or that the Information Provider endorses you or your use of the Information;
- ensure that you do not mislead others or misrepresent the Information or its source;
- ensure that your use of the Information does not breach the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.