Judicial Improvements Act of 1990
Jump to navigation Jump to search
101ST UNITED STATES CONGRESS
To provide for the appointment of additional Federal circuit and district judges, and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on the talk page.|
- That this Act may be cited as the ``Judicial Improvements Act of 1990´´.
Table of Contents 
|TITLE I||CIVIL JUSTICE EXPENSE AND DELAY REDUCTION PLANS|
(Civil Justice Reform Act of 1990}
|TITLE II||FEDERAL JUDGESHIPS|
(Federal Judgeship Act of 1990}
|TITLE III||IMPLEMENTATION OF FEDERAL COURTS STUDY COMMITTEE RECOMMENDATIONS|
(Federal Courts Study Committee Implementation Act of 1990}
|TITLE IV||JUDICIAL DISCIPLINE AND JUDICIAL REMOVAL|
(Judicial Discipline and Removal Reform Act of 1990}
Subtitle A — Judicial Discipline
Subtitle B — National Commission on Judicial Impeachment
(National Commission on Judicial Discipline and Removal Act)
|TITLE V||TELEVISION PROGRAM IMPROVEMENT|
(Television Program Improvement Act of 1990}
|TITLE VI||VISUAL ARTISTS RIGHTS|
(Visual Artists Rights Act of 1990}
|TITLE VII||ARCHITECTURAL WORKS|
(Architectural Works Copyright Protection Act}
|TITLE VIII||COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
(Computer Software Rental Amendments Act of 1990}
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- No. 101-744 (Comm. on Judiciary)
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 101-416 accompanying S. 2648 (Comm. on Judiciary)
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 136 (1990):
- Sept. 27, considered and passed House.
- Oct. 27, considered and passed Senate in lieu of S. 2648, amended.
- Oct. 28, House concurred with Senate amendement.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- There was no Table of Contents included in the orginal Act's content and Title I, Section 101 came immediately after the Short Title citation which came after the Enacting Clause. One has been added here strictly for editorial purposes and for ease of navigation.