Little Red Riding Hood (fairy tale)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Little Red Riding Hood", Andrew Lang (adaptation), The Blue Fairy Book, 1889
- "Little Red Riding-Hood". Welsh, C.(translation); Doré (illustration). The Tales of Mother Goose, 1901. Heath & Co.
- "Little Red Riding Hood". Charles Perrault, A. E. Johnson (transl.); W. Heath Robinson (ill.) Old time stories, 1921.
- "Little Red Riding-Hood" Samber (transl.); Mansion (ed.); Clarke (ill.) The fairy tales of Charles Perrault. London: Harrap. 1922.
Brothers Grimm version
Other versions of this fairy tale include:
- Little Red Riding Hood: an entirely new edition with new pictures by an eminent artist, by Felix Summerly
- "The True History of Little Goldenhood" in The Red Fairy Book, 1890.