New Jersey Statutes Annotated/Title 58/Chapter 4
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Section 4-1 Reservoir, dam restrictions.
- Section 4-2. Approval of plans of reservoirs and dams
- Section 4-3. Descriptions, surveys and plans of existing reservoirs and dams
- Section 4-4. Inspection of reservoirs and dams
- Section 4-5 Alterations, additions and repairs of unsafe reservoirs or dams; duties of owner.
- Section 4-6 Enforcement powers of department, civil, criminal; violations, penalties.
- Section 4-8. Personnel to conduct inspections
- Section 4-8.1. Short title
- Section 4-8.2. Periodic dam safety inspection and reporting procedure
- Section 4-9. Maintenance of existing reservoirs and dams; petition against abandonment
- Section 4-10. Hearing on petition; fixing low-water mark; maintenance expenses
- Section 4-11 Findings, declarations relative to dam repair, lake dredging and stream cleaning.
- Section 4-12 "Dam, Lake and Stream Project Fund."
- Section 4-13 Annual report.
- Section 4-14 Archaeological findings on reservoir lands protected.