21. Summoning, prorogation and dissolution of Legislative Assembly.
22. Oath, of Speaker and members.
23. Address by Yang di-Pertua Negara.
24. Procedure of Legislative Assembly.
25. Privileges of the Legislative Assembly and members.
26. Exercise of legislative power.
27. Supremacy of Constitution.
28. No Taxation unless authorised by law.
29. Consolidated Fund.
30. Annual financial statement.
31. Supply Bills.
32. Supplementary and excess expenditure.
33. Withdrawals from Consolidated Fund.
34. Public Accounts Committee.
35. Financial Year.
THE PUBLIC SERVICE
36. The Public Service Commission.
37. Functions of Commission.
38. Procedure of Commission.
39. Impartial treatment of State employees.
40. Regulations regarding the public service.
41. Safeguarding position of Natives.
42. The Public Seal.
43. Amendment of Constitution.
44. Authorised reprints of Constitution.
45. Re-appointment and re-election.
46. Interpretation.47. Commencement.