This page has been validated.
Into My Own
- The youth is persuaded that he will be rather more than less himself for having forsworn the world.
- He is happy in society of his choosing.
My November Guest
- He is in love with being misunderstood.
Love and a Question
- He is in doubt whether to admit real trouble to a place beside the hearth with love.
A Late Walk
- He courts the autumnal mood.
- There is no oversight of human affairs.
- He is afraid of his own isolation.
Wind and Window Flower
- Out of the winter things he fashions a story of modern love.
To the Thawing Wind
- He calls on change through the violence of the elements.