THE LADY CRICKETER'S GUIDE
1. Should you desire to bowl leg-breaks, close the right eye.
2. Off-breaks are obtained by closing the left eye.
3. To bowl straight, close both.
1. Don't be afraid to leave the "popping" crease—there is another at the other end.
2. County cricketers use the curved side of the bat for driving.
3. A "leg glance" is not football.
4. When "over" is called, don't cross the wicket.
1. Stop the ball with your feet. If you are unable to find it, step on one side.
2. To catch a ball, sit down gracefully and wait.