8. To live and encrease upon every Princes subjects that continually take up mony by Exchange, and whether they gain or no.
9. To wind out every Princes treasure out of his Realm whose Subjects bring in more wares than they carry out of the Realm.
10. To make the Staple of money run thither where the rich Prince will have it to be brought, and pay for it.
11. To unfurnish the poor Prince of his provision of mony, that keeps his wares upon interest mony, if the enemy will seek it.
12. To furnish their need of mony that tarry the selling of their wares in any Contract untill they make them come to their price.
13. To take up mony to engross any commodity either new come or whereof they have some store to bring the whole trade of that commodity into their own hands to sell both at their pleasure.
14. To hide their carrying away of any Princes mony.
15. To fetch away any Princes fine mony with his own or any other princes base mony.
16. To take up Princes base mony and to turn into his fine money, and to pay the deliverer with his own, and gain too.
17. To take upon credit into their hands for a time all the Merchants mony that will be delivered, and pay them with their own, and gain too.
18. To make the Realm gain of all other Realms whose Subjects live most by their own