||Approximately 30 days after you stop receiving study drug
- Physical exam will be performed; Information on your health and about any side effects will be collected.
- Medications you are taking besides the drug, information on treatment-related hospitalization will be noted.
- Radiological exam(s), if applicable, may be performed.
- Blood samples will be taken (Up to 15 ml) for routine laboratory tests.
- You will also be asked to complete one questionnaire on your health status.
- You will continue to take folic acid tablets by mouth daily until 3 weeks after the last dose of study treatment.