This page has been validated.
- c. for clause (3), substitute-
- ‘(3) "Controller" means the Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks appointed under sub-section (1) of Section 4 of the Trade and Merchandise Marks Act, 1958’;
- d. in clause (5) for "trade mark as defined in section 478", substitute "trade mark as defined in clause ( -) of sub-section (1) of Section 2 of the Trade and Merchandise Marks Act, 1958";
- e. omit clause (6);
- f. in clause (7), after sub-clause (ee), insert,-
- g. "(f) in relation to the Union territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Goa, Daman and Diu, and High Court at Bombay;
(g) in relation to the Union territory of Pondicherry, the High Court at Madras.";