EARLY COLONISTS OF THE SWISS LAKES.309
Fig. 2.—Articles from the Prehistoric Collection of Dr. Victor Gross.
1. Bronze sword-handle (station of Mŏrigen).
2. Ornamented ear-drops (Auvernier).
3. Cup in hammered bronze (Corcelettes).
4. Clay vase, with incrustations from lamellæ of tin.
5. Comb of yew-wood (Fenil).
6. Bronze ear-drops (Auvernier).
7. Mold in sandstone, forming one of the shells of a mold for two knives and twenty-seven rings (Mŏrigen);
8. Hair-pin (Estavayer).
9, 10. Bronze knives (Auvernier).
11, 12. Ear-drops of deer-horn.