This page has been validated.
The Museum of the South, Instituted by the Confederate Memorial Literary Society—A Noble Conservatory Dedication of the Historic Building at Richmond, Va., February 22, 1896. Prayer by Rev. M. D. Hoge, D. D. Oration by Gen. Bradley T. Johnson; eloquently introduced by Governor Charles T. O'Ferrall. Illustrated by cuts of front and rear views of the "Mansion;" a war portrait of President Davis, and one of Mrs. Joseph Bryan.