( 185 )
- for private study, 27
- newspaper summary, 26, 28
- old law, "fair abridgments," 31
Addresses. See Lectures.
Architectural Works. See Artistic Works.
- definition of, 163
- right to make paintings, photographs, &c. of, 33
- restriction on remedies in case of infringement of, 88
- no injunction where building commenced, 88
- no right to recover "infringing copies," 88, 89
- no summary remedies, 89
- nature of protection given to architects, 89
Artistic Works. See Copyright—Unpublished Works—Architectural Works—Designs—Photographs— Term of Copyright—Author—Ownership of Copyright—Infringement—Royalty Clause—Civil Remedies—Summary Remedies—International Copyright—British Possessions.
- definition of, 162
- use of mould or study, &c., by author who has parted with copyright, 31, 32
- old law, 32
- right to make and publish paintings, photographs, &g. of works of sculpture and architecture, 33
- copyright in engravings, photographs and portraits executed on commission vests in employer, 53, 55
- penalties in respect of fraudulent signing, initialling or altering of artistic work, 101—104
Assignment. See Ownership of Copyright.