For works with similar titles, see Plutus.
- Plutus, the God of Riches, translated by Henry Fielding and Wm. Young (1742)
- Plutus, translated by C. A. Wheelwright (1837)
- Plutus, translated by William James Hickie (1853)
- Plutus, translated by Leonard-Hampson Rudd (1867)
- The Plutus, translated by Benjamin Bickley Rogers (1907)
- Plutus, published by The Athenian Society (1912), anonymous translator presumed to be Oscar Wilde
- The Plutus of Aristophanes, translated into English verse, translated by William Rann Kennedy (1912)