Poetic Sketches (L. E. L.)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- First series
- Sketch the First, "There are dark yew-trees gathered round, beneath"
- Sketch the Second, "It lay mid trees, a little quiet nest"
- Sketch Third, "’Tis hidden from the sun by the tall elms"
- Sketch Fourth, "The shore was reefed with rocks, whose rugged sides"
- Sketch Fifth, "The palms flung down their shadow, and the air"
- Sketch Sixth, "Down swept the gathered waters over rocks"
- Second Series
- Third Series
- Fourth Series
- Fifth Series