Author:Letitia Elizabeth Landon
|←Author Index: La||Letitia Elizabeth Landon
|English poet and novelist, better known by her initials L. E. L.|
- 1 Works
- 1.1 The Literary Gazette
- 1.2 Gift Books
- 1.3 Other Works
- 2 Works about Landon
Prose in The Literary Gazette 1822
- The Fate of Adelaide, and Other Poems
- Ethel Churchill
- Improvisatrice and Other Poems
- Pile of Fouldrey Castle
- Carrick-a-Rede, Ireland
Works about Landon
- “Landon, Letitia Elizabeth,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Landon, Letitia Elizabeth,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Sheppard, Sarah. Characteristics of the Genius and Writings of L.E.L.. London: Longman, Brown, and Longman, Paternoster Row, 1841.