Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Smith, James Edward (1793), A specimen of the botany of New Holland
- Embothrium sericeum var. angustifolia (now Grevillea linearifolia) described on page 27.
- Cavanilles, Antonio José (1800), Icones et Descriptiones Plantarum 4
- Embothrium linearifolium (now Grevillea linearifolia) described on page 59, and figured on Plate 386, Figure 1.
- Andrews, Henry Charles (1803), The Botanist's Repository
- Embothrium lineare (now a synonym of Grevillea linearifolia) described and figured as Plate 272.
- Knight, Joseph (1809) On the cultivation of the plants belonging to the natural order of Proteeae
- Embothrium linearifolium (now Grevillea linearifolia) transferred into Lysanthe as Lysanthe linearifolia on page 119.
- Brown, Robert (1810), "On the Proteaceae of Jussieu" in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London 10
- Embothrium lineare transferred into Grevillea as Grevillea linearis (now a synonym of Grevillea linearifolia) on page 170.
- Druce, George Claridge (1917) , The Botanical Exchange Club and Society of the British Isles Report for 1916, Supplement 2
- Embothrium linearifolium transferred into Grevillea as Grevillea linearifolia on page 625.