Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "An Attempt to Account for the Origin and the Formation of the Extraneous Fossil commonly called the Belemnite" by Joshua Platt in Philosophical Transactions, volume 54 (1764)
- "Giant Reptiles of a Past Age" by Otto Meyer in Popular Science Monthly, 34 (February 1889)
- Strange Creatures of the Past, 1897 by William H. Ballou, from Century Magazine
- "Footprints in the Rocks" by Charles Henry Hitchcock in Popular Science Monthly, 3 (August 1873)
- "The Great Cemetery in Colorado" in Popular Science Monthly, 4 (February 1874)
- "The Iguanodon" in Popular Science Monthly, 24 (January 1884)
- "Notice of Gigantic Horned Dinosauria from the Cretaceous," by Othniel Charles Marsh in The American Journal of Science, Series 3, Volume 38 (1889), first description and naming of Triceratops.
- "Tyrannosaurus and Other Cretaceous Carnivorous Dinosaurs," by Henry Fairfield Osborn in Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History, vol. 21, article 14 (1905), first description and naming of T. rex.