Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Preamble On The Peculiarities Of All Metaphysical Cognition
- First Part Of The Main Transcendental Problem: How Is Pure Mathematics Possible?
- Second Part Of The Main Transcendental Problem: How Is The Science Of Nature Possible?
- Third Part Of The Main Transcendental Problem: How Is Metaphysics In General Possible?
- Conclusion On The Determination Of The Bounds Of Pure Reason.
- Solution Of The General Question Of The Prolegomena: How Is Metaphysics Possible As Science?
- Appendix On What Can Be Done To Make Metaphysics Actual As A Science
- Appendix On A Specimen Of A Judgment Of The Critique Prior To Its Examination.
- Appendix Proposals As To An Investigation Of The Critique Upon Which A Judgment May Follow
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1928.
This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.