Public Law 109-177/Title VII
|USA PATRIOT Improvement and Reauthorization Act of 2005 (2006)
TITLE VII - Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005
TITLE VII — COMBAT METHAMPHETAMINE EPIDEMIC ACT OF 2005
- 1 TITLE VII — COMBAT METHAMPHETAMINE EPIDEMIC ACT OF 2005
- 2 Subtitle A. Domestic regulation of precursor chemicals.
- 2.1 Sec. 711. Scheduled listed chemical products; restrictions on sales quantity, behind-the-counter access, and other safeguards.
- 2.2 Sec. 712. Regulated transactions.
- 2.3 Sec. 713. Authority to establish production quotas.
- 2.4 Sec. 714. Penalties; authority for manufacturing; quota.
- 2.5 Sec. 715. Restrictions on importation; authority to permit imports for medical, scientific, or other legitimate purposes.
- 2.6 Sec. 716. Notice of importation or exportation; approval of sale or transfer by importer or exporter.
- 2.7 Sec. 717. Enforcement of restrictions on importation and of requirement of notice of transfer.
- 2.8 Sec. 718. Coordination with United States Trade Representative.
- 3 Subtitle B. International regulation of precursor chemicals.
- 3.1 Sec. 721. Information on foreign chain of distribution; import restrictions regarding failure of distributors to cooperate.
- 3.2 Sec. 722. Requirements relating to the largest exporting and importing countries of certain precursor chemicals.
- 3.3 Sec. 723. Prevention of smuggling of methamphetamine into the United States from Mexico.
- 4 Subtitle C. Enhanced criminal penalties for methamphetamine production and trafficking.
- 4.1 Sec. 731. Smuggling methamphetamine or methamphetamine precursor chemicals into the United States while using facilitated entry programs.
- 4.2 Sec. 732. Manufacturing controlled substances on Federal property.
- 4.3 Sec. 733. Increased punishment for methamphetamine kingpins.
- 4.4 Sec. 734. New child-protection criminal enhancement.
- 4.5 Sec. 735. Amendments to certain sentencing court reporting requirements.
- 4.6 Sec. 736. Semiannual reports to Congress.
- 5 Subtitle D. Enhanced environmental regulation of methamphetamine byproducts.
- 6 Subtitle E. Additional programs and activities.
- 6.1 Sec. 751. Improvements to Department of Justice drug court grant program.
- 6.2 Sec. 752. Drug courts funding.
- 6.3 Sec. 753. Feasibility study on Federal drug courts.
- 6.4 Sec. 754. Grants to hot spot areas to reduce availability of methamphetamine.
- 6.5 Sec. 755. Grants for programs for drug-endangered children.
- 6.6 Sec. 756. Authority to award competitive grants to address methamphetamine use by pregnant and parenting women offenders.