Public Law 110-39
To authorize the transfer of certain funds from the Senate Gift Shop Revolving Fund to the Senate Employee Child Care Center.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. TRANSFERS FROM SENATE GIFT SHOP REVOLVING FUND.
- Section 2(c) of Public Law 102-392 (2 U.S.C. 121d(c)) is amended by adding at the end the following:
- ``(3) The Secretary of the Senate may transfer from the fund to the Senate Employee Child Care Center proceeds from the sale of holiday ornaments by the Senate Gift Shop for the purpose of funding necessary activities and expenses of the Center, including scholarships, educational supplies, and equipment.”.
Approved June 21, 2007.
- S. 1537
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 153 (2007):
- May 25, considered and passed Senate.
- June 6, considered and passed House.