Public Law 111-68
Jump to navigation Jump to search
111TH UNITED STATES CONGRESS
Making appropriations for the Legislative Branch for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2010, and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
Section 1 References.
- Except as expressly provided otherwise, any reference to ``this Act´´ or ``this joint resolution´´ contained in any division of this Act shall be treated as referring only to the provisions of that division.
Approved October 1, 2009.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 111-29 (Comm. on Appropriations)
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 155 (2009):
- June 19, considered and passed House.
- July 6, considered and passed Senate with an amendment.
- Sept. 25, Conference report filed.
- Sept. 26, House agreed to conference report.
- Sept. 30, Senate agreed to conference report.