Public Law 111-88
Jump to navigation Jump to search
111TH UNITED STATES CONGRESS
Making appropriations for the Department of the Interior, environment, and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2010, and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
Section 1. References.
- Except as expressly provided otherwise, any reference to “this Act” contained in any division of this Act shall be treated as referring only to the provisions of that division.
|DIVISION A||−||DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, ENVIRONMENT, AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 2010|
|DIVISION B||−||FURTHER CONTINUING APPROPRIATIONS, 2010|
Approved October 30, 2009.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 111-38 (Comm. on Appropriations).
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 155 (2009):
- June 26, considered and passed House.
- Sept. 24, considered and passed Senate, amended.
- Oct. 28, Conference Report filed.
- Oct. 29, House agreed to conference report.
- Oct. 29, Senate agreed to conference report.