Public Law 113-1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
113TH UNITED STATES CONGRESS
To temporarily increase the borrowing authority of the Federal Emergency Management Agency for carrying out the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
- (a) Section 1309(a) of the National Flood Insurance Act of 1968 (42 U.S.C. 4016(a)) is amended by striking “$20,725,000,000” and inserting “$30,425,000,000”.
- (b) The amount provided by this section is designated by the Congress as an emergency requirement pursuant to section 403(a) of S. Con. Res. 13 (111th Congress), the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2010, and as an emergency pursuant to section 4(g) of the Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act of 2010 (2 U.S.C. 933(g)).
Approved January 6, 2013.
- Jan. 4, considered and passed House by roll call vote.
- Jan. 4, considered and passed Senate by voice vote.