Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Tragedy of King Richard the Second, a play by William Shakespeare (c. 1595)
- "Richard II," by William Hazlitt in Characters of Shakespear's Plays (1817)
- "Richard II," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Richard II.," by Charles Lethbridge Kingsford in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Richard II," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Richard II.," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- Richard II (1367–1400), King of England.