Translation:Romance of the Three Kingdoms
(Redirected from Romance of the Three Kingdoms)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This translation of a non-English source text is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on the talk page.|
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Three brave men swear an oath of allegiance at the feast in the peach gardens; our heroes' first achievement is the vanquishing of the Yellow Turbans.
- Chapter 2: Zhang Yide gets angry and whips the County Inspector; Royal uncle He plots the murder of the wretched eunuchs.
- Chapter 3: How Dong Zhuo rebukes Ding Yuan in the Garden of Warmth and Brightness; Li Su wins over Lü Bu with offerings of gold and pearls.
- Chapter 4: Deposing the Han emperor: Chenliu becomes emperor; plotting against the villain Dong, Mengde presents a dagger.
- Chapter 5: A forged imperial edict is issued: all towns respond to Lord Cao; breaking through the soldiers at the pass: three heroes battle Lü Bu.
- Chapter 6: Burning down the imperial palace, Dong Zhuo commits murder; hiding the imperial jade seal, Sun Jian violates his oath.
- Chapter 7: Yuan Shao fights with Gongsun at the Pan River; Sun Jian crosses a different river and attacks Liu Biao.
- Chapter 8: Minister over the Masses Wang skillfully employs the concept of interlinked stratagems; Senior Grand Tutor Dong blows his stack at Fengyi Pavilion.
- Chapter 9: Getting rid of the tyrant, Lü Bu helps the Minister over the Masses; attacking Chang'an, Li Jue listens to Jia Xu.
- Chapter 10: Ma Teng stages an uprising on behalf of the royal household; Cao Cao sends an army to avenge the death of his father.
- Chapter 11: Royal uncle Liu rescues Kong Rong at Beihai; Marquis of Wen Lü defeats Cao Cao at Puyang.
- Chapter 12: Tao Gongzu tries three times to cede control of Xuzhou; Cao Mengde engages in a major battle with Lü Bu.
- Chapter 13: Li Jue and Guo Si take up arms against each other; Yang Feng and Dong Cheng work together to rescue the emperor.
- Chapter 14: Cao Mengde has the emperor moved to the capital at Xu; Lü Fengxian launches a nighttime attack against Xu Commandery.
- Chapter 15: Taishi Ci engages in a fierce battle with the Little Conqueror; Sun Bofu battles White Tiger Yan.