Translation:Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Romance of the Three Kingdoms)
This translation of a non-English source text is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on the talk page.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Three brave men swear an oath of allegiance at the feast in the peach gardens; our heroes' first achievement is the vanquishing of the Yellow Turbans.
- Chapter 2: Zhang Yide gets angry and whips the County Inspector; Royal uncle He plots the murder of the wretched eunuchs.
- Chapter 3: How Dong Zhuo rebukes Ding Yuan in the Garden of Warmth and Brightness; Li Su wins over Lü Bu with offerings of gold and pearls.
- Chapter 4: Deposing the Han emperor: Chenliu becomes emperor; plotting against the villain Dong, Mengde presents a dagger.
- Chapter 5: A forged imperial edict is issued: all towns respond to Lord Cao; breaking through the soldiers at the pass: three heroes battle Lü Bu.
- Chapter 6: Burning down the imperial palace, Dong Zhuo commits murder; hiding the imperial jade seal, Sun Jian violates his oath.
- Chapter 7: Yuan Shao fights with Gongsun at the Pan River; Sun Jian crosses a different river and attacks Liu Biao.
- Chapter 8: Minister over the Masses Wang skillfully employs the concept of interlinked stratagems; Senior Grand Tutor Dong blows his stack at Fengyi Pavilion.
- Chapter 9: Getting rid of the tyrant, Lü Bu helps the Minister over the Masses; attacking Chang'an, Li Jue listens to Jia Xu.
- Chapter 10: Ma Teng stages an uprising on behalf of the royal household; Cao Cao sends an army to avenge the death of his father.
- Chapter 11: Royal uncle Liu rescues Kong Rong at Beihai; Marquis of Wen Lü defeats Cao Cao at Puyang.
- Chapter 12: Tao Gongzu tries three times to cede control of Xuzhou; Cao Mengde engages in a major battle with Lü Bu.
- Chapter 13: Li Jue and Guo Si take up arms against each other; Yang Feng and Dong Cheng work together to rescue the emperor.
- Chapter 14: Cao Mengde has the emperor moved to the capital at Xu; Lü Fengxian launches a nighttime attack against Xu Commandery.
- Chapter 15: Taishi Ci engages in a fierce battle with the Little Conqueror; Sun Bofu battles White Tiger Yan.
This work is a translation and has a separate copyright status to the applicable copyright protections of the original content.
This work was published before January 1, 1928, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.
This work is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
This work is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic license, which allows free use, distribution, and creation of derivatives, so long as the license is unchanged and clearly noted, and the original author is attributed—and if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same license as this one.