Say It with Music
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Girl) Music is a language lovers understand,
- Melody and romance wander hand in hand.
- Cupid never fails assisted by a band,
- So if you have something sweet to tell her.
- Say it with music,
- Beautiful music.
- Somehow they'd rather be kiss'd
- To the strains of Chopin or Liszt.
- A melody mellow,
- Played on a cello,
- Helps Mister Cupid along
- So say it with a beautiful song.
- (Boy) There's a tender message deep down in my heart,
- Something you should know, but how am I to start?
- Sentimental speeches never could impart
- Just exactly what I want to tell you.